This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Sunnyside (Bull Arm) Special Management Area Regulations
Under the authority of sections 59 and 60 of the Lands Act and the Subordinate Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act , the Lieutenant-Governor in Council makes the following regulations.
1. These regulations may be cited as the Sunnyside (Bull Arm) Special Management Area Regulations .
2. In these regulations "minister" means the minister appointed under the Executive Council Act to administer these regulations.
3. These regulations apply generally throughout the Sunnyside (Bull Arm) Special Management Area.
4. All public authorities and all other persons, corporations, partnerships, associations or other organizations are prohibited from taking any action or undertaking any development that conflicts with section 5.
5. Unless otherwise approved in writing by the minister, the following activities are prohibited in the Sunnyside (Bull Arm) Special Management Area :
(a) the conveying, leasing or licensing of lands, whether privately owned or not, or the conveyance of other rights in respect to those lands;
(b) the erection, construction or placing of a building, structure or thing, on or above those lands; or
(c) the application of those lands for agricultural, commercial, industrial, recreational or other purposes.
6. The Sunnyside (Bull Arm) Special Management Area Regulation, 1994, Newfoundland Regulation 234/94, is repealed.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer