Visiting the House of Assembly
The following protocols are in place for visitors to the House of Assembly:
Visitors to the Public Galleries
- Visitors to the House of Assembly public galleries can access the main lobby of East Block through either the front entrance or the North East entrance at the rear.
- Visitor parking is available at the front entrance. Accessible parking is available near the North East entrance.
- Visitors must provide photo identification to Security who will issue a House of Assembly visitor identification card. Visitors will be directed to the third floor for security screening to enter the public gallery.
- A visitor to the public gallery who has a subsequent meeting with a Member of the House of Assembly will need to return to security to exchange their House of Assembly visitor identification card for a Confederation Building Complex visitor identification card.
Visitors with Meetings/Appointments in the House of Assembly
- Visitors doing business with an MHA or officials of the House of Assembly will enter the Confederation Building Complex at the visitor entrance (the North West basement entrance in the East Block).
- Visitors must provide photo identification to Security who will issue a visitor identification card.
- Visitors will need to be escorted to/from their meetings.