This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Newfoundland Regulation 1996
Tax (Interjurisdictional Carriers)
(Filed June 25, 1996)
Under the authority of section 48 of the Gasoline Tax Act, the Lieutenant‑Governor in Council makes the following regulations.
1. S.3 Amdt.
2. S.4 Amdt.
3. S.8 Amdt.
1. Section 3 of the Gasoline Tax (Interjurisdictional Carriers) Regulations, 1994 is amended by repealing subsection (3) and substituting the following:
(3) The annual fee for multiple trip registration shall be $25 for each carrier plus $25 for each vehicle.
(4) A multiple trip registration is valid for the calendar year for which it was issued, unless cancelled or suspended.
2. Subsection 4(2) of the regulations is amended by deleting the date "June 30" and substituting the date "December 31".
3. Subsection 8(2) of the regulations is amended by deleting the words "not later than the twenty‑fifth of the month" and substituting the words "not later than the last day of the month".
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer