This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Newfoundland Regulation 1996
of School Boards Order
Under the authority of subsection 5(3) and section 6.1 of the Schools Act, the Lieutenant‑Governor in Council makes the following Order.
Dated this 1st day of August, 1996.
1. Short title
2. School board composition ‑members at large
3. School board composition ‑ denominational members
1. This Order may be cited as the Composition of School Boards Order.
School board composition ‑ members at large
2. In each school district, 6 school board members shall be elected without reference to religious denomination.
School board composition ‑ denominational members
3. The number of school board members to be elected as representatives of each religious denomination in each school district is:
Members at large
Members Elected by Denomination
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer