This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Newfoundland Regulation 1997
Legislation Exemption Order
(Filed January 31, 1997)
Under the authority of subsection 43(3) of the Subordinate Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act, the Lieutenant‑Governor in Council makes the following regulations.
1. Short title
1. This Order may be cited as the Subordinate Legislation Exemption Order.
2. The following subordinate legislation has been exempted from the application of the Subordinate Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act:
1. Rules of the Supreme Court, 1996
2. Divorce Rules of the Supreme Court of
3. Divorce Rules of the Supreme Court of
4. Court of Appeal Criminal Appeal Rules
5. Lottery Scheme, 1985 ‑ Terms and Conditions Lottery Scheme, 1985 ‑ General Rules Lottery Scheme, 1985 ‑ Lottery Permit Rules Lottery Licensing Review Rules, 1985.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer