This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Divorce Rules of the Supreme Court
authority of section 55 of the Judicature
Act and section 25 of the Divorce Act
4. General Amdt.
1. Rule 1 of the Divorce Rules of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland is repealed and the following substituted:
1. These rules may be cited as the Divorce Rules of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador.
2. Rule 4 of the rules is amended by adding the following immediately after subsection (3):
(4) All pleadings and other documents filed in the
court shall, when referring to the Supreme Court of Newfoundland, refer to it
as "Supreme Court of Newfoundland and
3. Rule 34 of the rules is amended by adding the following immediately after subsection (4):
(5) All forms that contain a reference to "
4. All references in the rules to "
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer