This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Under the authority of section 5 of the Executive Council Act, the Clerk of the Executive Council gives the following Notice.
1. Short title
2. Administration of Acts
1. This Notice may be cited as the Executive Council Notice.
Administration of Acts
2. The Acts of the province which fall under the administration of the Executive Council are described in the Schedule.
1. Bravery Award Act
2. Civil Service Transferred Employees Act
3. Conflict of Interest Act, 1995
4. Executive Council Act
5. Financial Administration Act (with Finance)
6. Government-Kruger Agreements Act
7. Health and Community Services Resumption and Continuation Act
8. Holocaust Memorial Day Act
9. Intergovernmental Affairs Act
12. Order of
13. Parliamentary Assistant Act
14. Parliamentary Secretaries Act
15. Public Employees Act
16. Public Officials Garnishee Act
17. Public Sector Restraint Act, 1992
18. Public Service Commission Act
19. Status of Women Advisory Council Act
20. Volunteer Service Medal Act
21. Volunteer War Service Medal Act, 1993
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer