This is an official version.
Copyright © 2007: Queen's Printer,
Child Care Services Regulations, 2005
Under the authority of section 16 of the Child Care Services Act, I make the following regulations.
1. Paragraph 3(2)(c) of the Child Care Services Regulations is repealed.
2. (1) Clause 4(2)(a)(i)(C) of the regulations is repealed.
(2) Clause 4(2)(a)(ii)(B) of the regulations is repealed.
3. Paragraph 5(2)(b) of the regulations is repealed.
4. Subsection 15(3) of the regulations is repealed and the following substituted:
(3) The mixed age grouping required by subsection (2) does not apply during the first hour or the last hour of operation of a child care service where the children are 24 months or older and there are no more than 5 children in attendance.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer