This is an official version.
Copyright © 2009: Queen's Printer,
Newfoundland and Labrador
Income Tax Reduction Regulations, 2008
Under the authority of section 21.1 of the Income Tax Act, 2000 the Lieutenant-Governor in Council makes the following regulations.
1. Short title
3. Low Income Tax Reduction amounts
1. These regulations may be cited as the Low Income Tax Reduction Regulations, 2008.
2. In these regulations "Act" means the Income Tax Act, 2000.
Low Income Tax Reduction amounts
3. For the purpose of the Act, for the 2008 taxation year
(a) the amount referred to in paragraph 21.1(2.1)(a) is $400; and
(b) the amount referred to in paragraph 21.1(2.1)(b) is $111.
4. These regulations are considered to have come
into force on
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer