This is an official version.
Copyright © 2009: Queen's Printer,
Newfoundland and Labrador
Service District of Random Sound West
Under the authority of section 387 of the Municipalities Act, 1999 I make the following Order.
Dianne C. Whalen
1. Local service district established
3. Election of committee
Local service district established
1. The area comprising the communities of Hillview, Adeytown, Hatchet Cove and St. Jones Within in the provincial electoral district of Trinity North is established as the Local Service District of Random Sound West.
2. The boundaries for the local service district are the area comprising the communities of Hillview, Adeytown, Hatchet Cove and St. Jones Within.
Election of committee
3. A local service district committee, with representation from all 4 communities, shall be elected to control and manage the affairs of the local service district in accordance with the Municipalities Act, 1999 and the Local Service District Regulations.
4. The Local Service District of Hillview-Adeytown-Hatchet Cove- St. Jones Within, Newfoundland and Labrador Regulation 38/08, is repealed.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer