This is an official version.
Copyright © 2009: Queen's Printer,
Newfoundland and Labrador
Service District of Burnt Cove -
Under the authority of sections 387 and 390 of the Municipalities Act, 1999 I make the following Order.
1. Local service district continued
3. Local service district committee
4. NLR 132/03 Rep.
Local service district continued
1. The area comprising the communities of Burnt Cove, St. Michaels and Bauline South, formerly Bauline East, in the electoral district of Ferryland is continued as a local service district by the name of the Local Service District of Burnt Cove - St. Michaels - Bauline South.
2. The boundaries for the local service district shall be the area comprising the communities of Burnt Cove, St. Michaels and Bauline South.
Local service district committee
local service district committee established by
NLR 132/03 Rep.
4. The Local Service District of Burnt Cove - St. Michael's - Bauline East, Newfoundland and Labrador Regulation 132/03, is repealed.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer