This is an official version.
Copyright © 2009: Queen's Printer,
Newfoundland and Labrador
Pressure Vessel and Compressed Gas
Under the authority of section 32 of the Public Safety Act, the Lieutenant-Governor in Council makes the following regulations.
2. S.61 R&S
3. S.83 Amdt.
4. S.86 Amdt.
1. Section 4 of the Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Compressed Gas Regulations is repealed and the following substituted:
Codes and standards
4. The following codes and standards are adopted under section 34 of the Act and form part of these regulations:
(h) CAN/BNQ 1784-000 Canadian Hydrogen Installation Code;
(i) ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code;
(j) ASME Code for Pressure Piping, B31;
(k) Standards of the Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association;
(m) includes any standard, specification, code or other document referred to in the codes and standards.
2. Section 61 of the regulations is repealed and the following substituted:
61. Except as otherwise provided in these regulations, the standards governing the design, fabrication, installation and inspection of gas piping systems, appliances and fittings shall be those in the
3. Paragraph 83(a) of the regulations is repealed and the following substituted:
4. Paragraph 86(2)(b) of the regulations is repealed and the following substituted:
(b) pass a written
examination based on the
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer