This is an official version.
Copyright © 2011: Queen's Printer,
Newfoundland and Labrador
Consolidated Orders (Amendment)
(Filed October 25, 2011)
Under the authority of subparagraph 2(1)(i)(ii) of the Public Service Collective Bargaining Act, the Lieutenant-Governor in Council makes the following Order.
1. S.1 R&S
2. S.3 Rep.
3. Sch. B Amdt.
1. The Consolidated Orders is amended by repealing section 1 and substituting the following:
1. The following are designated as employing "employees" within the meaning of the Public Service Collective Bargaining Act:
(b) Bill and Paul's Community Living Arrangement;
(c) CARA Transition House,
(d) Committee on Family Violence Association, Corner Brook;
(f) Grace Sparkes Transition House;
(g) Hoyles Home and Escasoni Senior Citizens Complex,
(h) The John Howard Society Home for Youth,
(i) Iris Kirby House;
(j) Libra House Inc.;
(k) Lions Manor Nursing Home,
(l) Naomi Centre; and
(m) St. John's Home Care Program.
2. Section 3 of the Order is repealed.
3. Schedule B of the Order is amended by adding to the end of the Schedule the following:
26. Bay St. George Residential Support Board Co-operative Apartments #2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, Stephenville
27. Bay St. George Youth Assessment Centre
28. Bill and Paul's Community Living Arrangement
30. Eastern Residential Support Board
31. Grace Sparkes Transition House
32. Loretta Barlett Home for Youth
33. Martin Martin Group Home
Heights Group Home,
35. Shalom Incorporated
36. T.J. McDonald Achievement Home, Burin
38. The Labrador Group Home
John Howard Society Home for Youth,
40. Committee on Family Violence, Corner Brook
41. Iris Kirby House
42. Libra House Inc.
43. Naomi Centre