This is an official version.
Copyright © 2013: Queen's Printer,
Newfoundland and Labrador
Egg Scheme, 2000 (Amendment)
(Filed February 5, 2013)
Under the authority of section 11 of the Natural Products Marketing Act, I make the following Order.
Thomas W. Marshall, Q.C.
3. General Amdt.
1. (1) Paragraph 2(d) of the Egg Scheme, 2000 is repealed and the following substituted:
(d) "commodity board" means the Egg
Farmers of Newfoundland and
(2) Paragraph 2(f) of the Order is repealed and the following substituted:
(f) "EFNL" means the Egg Farmers of
2. (1) Subsection 4(1) of the Order is repealed and the following substituted:
Name and constitution of EFNL
4. (1) There
shall be a commodity board known as the Egg Farmers of Newfoundland and
Labrador, and the Egg Producers of Newfoundland and Labrador is continued under
the name of the Egg Farmers of Newfoundland and
(2) Subsections 4(17) and (18) of the Order are repealed.
3. The Order is amended by deleting the acronym "EPNL" wherever it occurs and substituting the acronym "EFNL".
4. (1) The directors of the Egg Producers of
(2) Nothing in this Order shall affect the
validity of a policy or directive of the Egg Producers of