This is an official version.
Copyright © 2013: Queen's Printer,
Newfoundland and Labrador
Regional Service Board Regulations
(Filed July 10, 2013)
Under the authority of section 19 of the Regional Service Boards Act, 2012, I make the following regulations.
1. Short title
3. Prescribed services
4. Recovery of debt
5. Withdrawal of service
1. These regulations may be cited as the Discovery Regional Service Board Regulations.
2. In these regulations, "board" means the Discovery Regional Service Board.
3. The board has the power to construct, acquire, maintain and operate a waste management system within the Discovery Region.
Recovery of debt
4. An amount owing under section 24 of the Act is a debt due to the board and the board may recover it by civil action in a court.
Withdrawal of service
5. The board may stop providing a service to a municipal authority, user or other person where the municipal authority, user or other person fails to comply with a policy of the board respecting the service.