This is an official version.
Copyright © 2015: Queen's Printer,
Newfoundland and Labrador
and Stab Wound Reporting Regulations
(Filed February 17, 2015)
Under the authority of section 7 of the Gunshot and Stab Wound Reporting Act, the Lieutenant-Governor in Council, makes the following regulations.
1. Short title
1. These regulations may be cited as the Gunshot and Stab Wound Reporting Regulations.
2. In these regulations, "Act" means the Gunshot and Stab Wound Reporting Act.
3. (1) The period of time referred to in subsection 4(1) of the Act is no later than 24 hours after treatment of the gunshot or stab wound.
(2) For the purpose of subsection (1), treatment shall be considered to be given when that treatment is offered.
4. These regulations come into force on the day the Gunshot and Stab Wound Reporting Act comes into force.