This is an official version.
Copyright © 2015: Queen's Printer,
Newfoundland and Labrador
Respecting the Preferred Municipal Plan
(Filed September 9, 2015)
Under the authority of section 7 of the Municipal Affairs Act, I make the following Order.
1. Short title
4. Timing and location of vote
Order may be cited as the Plebiscite
Respecting the Preferred Municipal Plan for the Town of
this Order, "Town of Witless Bay" means the town as described in the
3. The following people are appointed for the purpose of administering the holding of the plebiscite referred to in this Order:
(a) Dan Noseworthy, Returning Officer;
(b) Lori Evoy, Deputy Returning Officer;
(c) Matthew Byrne, Poll Clerk; and
(d) Trina Keough-Hackett, Poll Clerk.
Timing and location of vote
4. The vote shall take place from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 17, 2015 at the Southern Shore Arena.
5. The ballot on which the plebiscite shall be conducted shall be in the following form and shall be marked "Ballot":
6. The Plebiscite Respecting the Preferred Municipal Plan for the Town of Witless Bay Order, Newfoundland and Labrador Regulation 67/15 is repealed.