This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Consolidated Newfoundland Regulation 1996
Under the authority of paragraph 20(c) of the Sheriff's Act, 1991 and the Subordinate Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act, the Lieutenant‑Governor in Council makes the following regulations.
1. Short title
3. Rules of the Supreme Court, 1986 Amdt.
1. These regulations may be cited as the Sheriff's Fees Regulations.
2. For a certificate issued by the sheriff, a fee of $50 will be charged.
Rules of the Supreme Court, 1986 Amdt.
3. Paragraph 2(o) of item I of the Appendix to Rule 55 of the Rules of the Supreme Court, 1986 is repealed.
4. The Sheriff's Fees Regulations, 1995, Newfoundland Regulation 40/95, are repealed.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer