This is an official version.

Copyright © 2006: Queen’s Printer,
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Important Information
(Includes details about the availability of printed and electronic versions of the Statutes.)

Consolidated Newfoundland Regulation 1996


CONSOLIDATED NEWFOUNDLAND REGULATION 1051/96

CONSOLIDATED NEWFOUNDLAND REGULATION 1051/96

Gooseberry Cove Provincial Park Proclamation
under the
Provincial Parks Act
(O.C. 96-189)

Under the authority of section 4 of the Provincial Parks Act and the Subordinate Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act, the Lieutenant-Governor in Council proclaims the area described in the Schedule to be a provincial park.

                   The Gooseberry Cove Park Proclamation, Newfoundland Regulation 208/80, is repealed.


Schedule

All that piece or parcel of land situate and being at Gooseberry Cove in the province, abutted and bounded as follows, that is to say:

Beginning at a point being distant 6.7 metres as measured on a bearing of north 52° 43' west from the northwesterly end of a culvert spanning Gooseberry Cove Brook crossing a portion of the old road extending through Gooseberry Cove;

Then running by land in possession of one Brechen north 42° 29' west 57.7 metres;

Then running by land in possession of P. Judge south 35° 37' west 6.6 metres, and then south 36° 49' west 11.3 metres, and then north 46° 17' west 23 metres;

Then running by that land in possession of P. Judge and by land in possession of D. MacGillivary north 69° 54' west 72.1 metres;

Then running by that land in possession of D. MacGillivary and by Crown land north 62° 22' west 30.8 metres;

Then running by Crown land north 29° 47' east 128.7 metres, and then north 78° 59' east 37.6 metres;

Then running by land in possession of one Reid north 10° 40' west 49.6 metres;

Then running by land in possession of one Patterson and by the southwesterly extremity of a small road and by land in possession of P. Judge north 27° 54' west 15.2 metres;

Then running by that land in possession of P. Judge north 1° 36' west 38.9 metres;

Then running by Crown land north 45° 26' west 83 metres;

Then running by the easterly shore of Placentia Bay at low water mark to a point being distant 351.7 metres as measured on a bearing of south 36° 07' west from the last mentioned point;

Then running by Crown land south 36° 07' east 22.9 metres;

Then running along the northerly limit of a right‑of‑way north 79° 16' east 53.1 metres, and then north 79° 58' east 95.5 metres, and then south 33° 18' east 21.4 metres, and then north 44° 22' east 12.6 metres;

Then running along the right‑of‑way and by land in possession of D. MacGillivary south 62° 18' east 29.6 metres;

Then running by that land in possession of D. MacGillivary and by land in possession of P. Judge south 70° 03' east 71.6 metres;

Then running by that land in possession of P. Judge south 46° 18' east 21 metres;

Then running by land in possession of C. Reid south 28° 58' east 21.9 metres, and then south 47° 22' east 39.2 metres;

Then running by the limit of the old road north 35° 47' east 27.5 metres, more or less, to the point of beginning and containing an area of 2.8 hectares, more or less.

All bearings being magnetic.

208/80