This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Consolidated Newfoundland Regulation 1996
Tax Winding Up Regulations
Under the authority of section 8 of the School Tax Authorities Winding Up Act and the Subordinate Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act, the Lieutenant‑Governor in Council makes the following regulations.
1. Short title
2. Forgiveness of remaining portion
3. Interest on sum due
1. These regulations may be cited as the School Tax Winding Up Regulations.
Forgiveness of remaining portion
2. Where a person pays all arrears of school tax
assessed for years before 1992, and half of the school tax assessed for 1992,
not later than
Interest on sum due
3. Interest shall be levied upon a sum due to be
paid under the Act at the rate of 1.2% per month, or part of a month, from
4. The School Tax Winding Up Regulations, 1992, Newfoundland Regulation 199/92, are repealed.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer