This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Consolidated Newfoundland Regulation 1996
Under the authority of subparagraph 5(1)(b)(vi) of the Newfoundland Chicken Marketing Scheme, the Natural Products Marketing Act and the Subordinate Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act, the Lieutenant‑Governor in Council makes the following regulations.
1. Short title
3. Monthly report
5. Compliance required
6. Refusal of licence
1. These regulations may be cited as the
2. A person shall not engage in the marketing of chicken in the province unless he or she is the holder of a valid licence issued by the board and pays to the board annually the fee prescribed by the minister.
3. A licensee shall report on a monthly basis to the board the total number of pounds of chicken which was marketed by him or her in the previous month.
4. A licence shall expire on December 31 of the year for which it was issued.
5. The licensee shall comply with all orders and regulations of the board.
Refusal of licence
6. The board may refuse to issue or renew a licence or suspend or revoke a licence where the applicant or licensee has failed to observe, perform or carry out a condition of the licence.
7. The Newfoundland Chicken Marketing Board Licensing Regulations, 1981, Newfoundland Regulation 135/81, are repealed.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer