This is an official version.
Copyright © 2000: Queens Printer,
Statutes of Newfoundland 1991
AN ACT TO AMEND THE HEARING AID DEALERS ACT
(Assented to October 31, 1991)
1. S.8 Amdt.
2. S.13 R&S
Be it enacted by the Lieutenant-Governor and House of Assembly in Legislative Session convened, as follows:
1. (1) Subsection 8(1) of The Hearing Aid Dealers Act is amended by adding immediately after the word "years", the word "immediately".
(2) Section 8 of the Act is further amended by adding immediately after subsection (1) the following:
(1.1) Subsection (1) ceases to have effect 5 years after the date of commencement of that subsection.
2. Section 13 of the Act is repealed and the following substituted:
Limitation to practice
13. No person shall hold himself or herself out as a hearing aid dealer or in any manner seek to convey the impression of being a hearing aid dealer unless that person is registered and licensed under this Act.
3. This Act is considered to have come into force on July 1, 1989.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer