This is an official version.
Copyright © 2000: Queens Printer,
Statutes of Newfoundland 1993
AN ACT TO REPEAL CERTAIN OBSOLETE AND SPENT STATUTES
(Assented to December 17, 1993)
1. Short title
2. Acts repealed
Be it enacted by the Lieutenant-Governor and House of Assembly in Legislative Session convened, as follows:
1. This Act may be cited as the Statutes Repeal Act, 1993.
2.. The Acts enumerated in the Schedule to this Act are repealed.
1. Bell Island Hospital (Building) Act, 1963 (1963 No.53)
2. Corner Brook Hospital and Nurses' Residence (Building and Extension) Act, 1963 (1963 No.71)
3. Fort Pepperrell Hospital (Reconstruction) Act, 1964 (1964 No.56)
4. Grace Hospital Extension Act, 1962 (1962 No.16 and 1964 No.33)
5. Labrador City, Happy Valley and Baie Verte Hospitals (Building) Act, 1963 (1963 No.73)
6. Newfoundland Board of Liquor Control (Building) Act, 1965 (1965 No.10)
7. St. John's Home for the Aged and Infirm (Building) Act, 1963 (1963 No.52)
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer