This is an official version.
Copyright © 2000: Queens Printer,
Statutes of Newfoundland 1999
AN ACT TO AMEND THE REGISTERED
(Assented to December 14, 1999)
1. S.2 Amdt.
2. S.3 Amdt.
3. S.14 Amdt.
4. S.21 Amdt.
Be it enacted by the Lieutenant-Governor and House of Assembly in Legislative Session convened, as follows:
1. Paragraph 2(a.1) of the Registered Nurses Act is amended by adding immediately after the word "Newfoundland" the words "and Labrador".
2. Subsection 3(1) of the Act is repealed and the following substituted:
3. (1) The Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland is continued as a corporation under the name of the Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador.
3. Section 14 of the Act is amended by deleting the words and numbers "January 1 to December 31" and substituting the words and numbers "April 1 in one year to March 31 in the next year".
4. Paragraph 21(2)(d) of the Act is amended by deleting the words "or is unbecoming to a nurse".
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer