This is an official version.
Copyright © 2011: Queen's Printer,
Statutes of Newfoundland and Labrador 2011
AN ACT TO AMEND THE URBAN AND RURAL PLANNING ACT, 2000
(Assented to May 31, 2011)
3. S.109 Amdt.
Be it enacted by the Lieutenant-Governor and House of Assembly in Legislative Session convened, as follows:
1. The Urban and Rural Planning Act, 2000 is amended by adding immediately after section 33 the following:
Costs on amendment
33.1 (1) Where, under the authority of section 25 a person requests an amendment to a plan made under this Part, the minister shall charge all costs associated with the amendment of the plan to the person requesting the amendment.
(2) Notwithstanding subsection (1), the Lieutenant-Governor in Council may waive the costs required to be charged by the minister under that subsection.
2. Section 41 of the Act is amended by adding immediately after subsection (2) the following:
(2.1) Notwithstanding subsection (2), a member shall continue to be a member until he or she is reappointed or replaced.
3. Subsection 109(1) of the Act is repealed and the following substituted:
109. (1) The minister may delegate his or her duties, powers and functions under this Act to an employee of the department.