This is an official version.
Copyright © 2013: Queen's Printer,
Statutes of Newfoundland and Labrador 2013
AN ACT TO REPEAL THE HEALTH CARE ASSOCIATION ACT
(Assented to December 10, 2013)
1. Short title
3. Assets and liabilities to Crown
Be it enacted by the Lieutenant-Governor and House of Assembly in Legislative Session convened, as follows:
1. This Act may be cited as the Health Care Association Act Repeal Act.
2. The Health Care Association Act is repealed.
Assets and liabilities to Crown
3. (1) In this section, "association" means
(2) Title to all real and personal property of the association is vested in the Crown.
(3) The Crown is responsible for all the obligations and liabilities of the association.
4. This Act comes into force on a day to be proclaimed by the Lieutenant-Governor in Council.