Records Management Office
The Records Management Office organizes and manages operational and administrative records created through day-to-day business functions of the House of Assembly. It is responsible for:
- Providing leadership and advice for records management and access to information and protection of privacy as guided by the following legislation:
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures related to records management.
- Maintaining the operational and administrative records of the House of Assembly, both current and historical.
- Advising on access to information and protection of privacy matters as they relate to Members and the House of Assembly.
- Facilitating the application and use of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (ATIPPA) in the House of Assembly in response to the requests for information
- Providing support, education, awareness, and training on issues related to records management, access to information and privacy protection throughout the House of Assembly and its Statutory Offices.
House of Assembly
Main Floor, East Block
PO Box 8700
St. John's, NL
A1B 4J6 Telephone: 709-729-7685