This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Newfoundland Regulation 1999
Wild Life Regulations (Amendment)
(Filed September 14, 1999)
Under the authority of section 7 of the Wild Life Act, with the approval of the Lieutenant-Governor in Council, I make the following regulation.
1. S.107 Amdt.
1. (1) Subsection 107(3) of the Wild Life Regulations is amended by striking
out the words "in
(2) Subsection 107(5) of the regulations is
amended by striking out the words "in
(3) Subsection 107(12) of the regulations is repealed.
(4) Subsection 107(13) of the regulations is repealed and the following substituted:
(13) The holder of a trapper's licence may carry, transport, possess and use a .22 calibre rim-fire rifle to kill furbearing animals that are alive in traps.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer