This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
RSNL1990 CHAPTER R-12
REMEMBRANCE DAY ACT
AN ACT RESPECTING THE OBSERVANCE OF REMEMBRANCE DAY
1. This Act may be cited as the Remembrance Day Act.
2. (1) November 11 in every year shall be a day of remembrance under the name "Remembrance Day".
(2) Remembrance Day shall be observed as a holiday where that observance is specifically provided for by law.
(3) Where it is provided by law that Remembrance Day shall be observed as a holiday, a day shall not be substituted for Remembrance Day for the holding of that holiday.
3. The Poppy, as recognized by the Royal Canadian Legion, shall be the official symbol of Remembrance Day.
1988 c6 s3