This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Season Big Game Polar Bear Hunting Order,
Under the authority of sections 39 and 114 of the Wild Life Regulations and the Wild Life Act, I make the following Order.
1. Short title
3. Open season
4. Bag limit
5. Shooting only
6. Bears in den
7. Bears with transmitters, etc.
Order may be cited as the Open Season Big
Game Polar Bear Hunting Order,
taking of polar bears is prohibited throughout
open season for hunting polar bear in that portion of
4. The bag limit is one polar bear of either sex except that female polar bears accompanied by cubs, young of the year, may not be taken.
5. Polar bears shall only be taken by shooting.
Bears in den
6. Polar bears shall not be taken in a den and active dens shall not be disturbed in any way.
Bears with transmitters, etc.
7. Polar bears equipped with radio transmitters or collars shall not be taken.
8. The Open Season Big Game Polar Bear Hunting Order, Labrador Portion, 2002, Newfoundland and Labrador Regulation 11/02, is repealed.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer