This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Personal Property Security Regulations (Amendment)
Under the authority of section 72 of the Personal Property Security Act, the Lieutenant-Governor in Council makes the following regulations.
Robert C. Thompson
2. S.25 Amdt.
1. Subsections 4(1) and (2) of the Personal Property Security Regulations are repealed and the following substituted:
4. (1) The registrar may assign a client number, a user ID and a password to a person who wishes to have access to the registry to effect a registration where
(a) the person makes arrangements satisfactory to the registrar for the payment of the fees set under this regulation; and
(b) the person provides proof satisfactory to the registrar of the identity of the person.
(2) A person shall not have access to the registry to effect a registration unless the person has been assigned a client number, a user ID and a password by the registrar under subsection (1).
2. Subsection 25(1) of the regulations is repealed and the following substituted:
Description of Serial Numbered Goods
25. (1) Where collateral is to be described by serial number, the registrant, under the heading Serial Numbered Collateral Information,
(a) shall indicate after the heading "Serial Collateral Type", the type of serial numbered goods to which the registration relates;
(b) shall enter after the heading "Serial Number", the last 25 characters of the serial number or all the characters if the serial number contains less than 25 characters;
(c) may verify the serial number entered by entering it a second time; and
(d) may describe the collateral by make, manufacturer, model, model year or other particulars.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer