This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Under the authority of section 9 of the Regional Service Boards Act, I make the following regulations.
1. Short title
3. Waste disposal
4. User fees
5. Withdrawal of service
1. These regulations may be cited as the Northern Peninsula Regional Service Board Regulations.
2. In these regulations, "board" means the Northern Peninsula Regional Service Board.
3. The board has the power to construct, acquire, maintain and operate waste disposal systems and sites.
4. (1) The board has power to charge user fees to a municipality, local service district or unincorporated area listed in the Schedule of the Northern Peninsula Regional Service Board Order, or another municipality, local service district, unincorporated area or other user of a facility or service provided by the board.
(2) An amount owing under subsection (1) is a debt due to the board and the board may recover it by civil action in a court.
Withdrawal of service
5. The board may stop providing a service to a user of it where the user fails to comply with a policy of the board respecting the service.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer