This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Employee Exemption Order, 2005
Under the authority of subsection 3(3) of the Social Workers Association Act, I make the following Order.
1. Short title
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Employee Exemption Order, 2005.
2. In this Order, "Act" means the Social Workers Association Act.
3. (1) The following employees of the Government of the Province are exempt from the application of the Act:
(a) adult probation officers;
(b) classification officers; and
(c) victim service coordinators.
(2) Employees exempted pursuant to section 3(1) and who meet the entry to practice requirements may register in accordance with the Act.
4. The Employee Exemption Order, Consolidated Newfoundland and Labrador Regulation 1131/96, is repealed.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer