This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Newfoundland and Labrador
Open Season Big Game Caribou Hunting Order,
Under the authority of sections 38, 92 and 114 of the Wild Life Regulations and the Wild Life Act, I make the following Order.
3. Sch. Amdt.
1. Subsection 4(1) of the Open Season Big Game Caribou Hunting Order, Labrador, 2005-2006 is repealed and the following substituted:
4. (1) There shall be an open season in the following zones during the dates specified:
2. Section 5 of the Order is repealed and the following substituted:
5. There shall be a closed season in the following zones:
(a) Big River Zone.
(b) Double Mer Barrens Zone;
(c) Lac Virot Zone;
(d) Sawbill Lake Zone;
(f) Grand Lake Zone;
(g) McPhayden River Zone;
(h) Milner Lake Zone; and
(i) Muilligan River Zone.
3. The Schedule to the Order is amended by adding
immediately after the description of "
(t) Orma South Adjunct Zone
All that area commencing at the Metchin River outlet on an unnamed lake located at 53° 36’ 4.9" north latitude and 62° 55’ 41" west longitude;
a straight line in a southerly direction to the west abutment of
the north bank of the
the north bank of
the west bank of the
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer