This is an official version.
Copyright © 2009: Queen's Printer,
Newfoundland and Labrador
Seabird Ecological Reserve Regulations (Amendment)
Under the authority of sections 25 and 29 of the Wilderness and Ecological Reserves Act, the Lieutenant-Governor in Council makes the following regulations.
3. S.10 Amdt.
4. Sch. Amdt.
1. The Seabird Ecological Reserve Regulations are amended by adding immediately after section 4 the following:
Migratory game bird hunting permitted
the Lawn Islands Archipelago Provisional Ecological Reserve migratory game bird
hunting, in accordance with a permit or license issued under the Wild Life Act or the Migratory Birds Convention Act (
2. Section 8 of the regulations is amended by adding immediately after subsection (3) the following:
(4) The grazing of domestic animals is permitted within the Lawn Islands Archipelago Provisional Ecological Reserve.
3. Section 10 of the regulations is amended by adding immediately after subsection (9) the following:
(10) Within the Lawn Islands Archipelago Provisional Ecological Reserve any person engaged in migratory game bird hunting in accordance with section 4.1 is exempt from paragraphs 5(d) and (f) to the extent that it is necessary for the proper conduct of this activity.
4. The Schedule to the regulations is amended by adding immediately after the second Seabird Ecological Reserve listed the following:
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer