This is an official version.
Copyright © 2010: Queen's Printer,
Newfoundland and Labrador
NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
Income Tax Reduction Regulations, 2010
(Filed October 12, 2010)
Under the authority of sections 21.1 and 68 of the Income Tax Act, 2000 the Lieutenant-Governor in Council makes the following regulations.
Dated at St. John’s, October 6, 2010.
1. Short title
3. Low income tax reduction amounts
1. This order may be cited as the Low Income Tax Reduction Regulations, 2010.
2. In these regulations, "Act" means the Income Tax Act, 2000.
Low income tax reduction amounts
3. For the purpose of the Act, for the 2010 taxation year
(a) the amount referred to in paragraph 21.1(2.1)(a) is $562; and
(b) the amount referred to in paragraph 21.1(2.1)(b) is $282.
5. The Low Income Tax Reduction Regulations, 2009, Newfoundland and Labrador Regulation 77/09, is repealed.
6. These regulations shall be considered to have come into force on January 1, 2010.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer