This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Consolidated Newfoundland Regulation 1996
Enforcement of Support Orders Regulations
Under the authority of section 19 of the Reciprocal Enforcement of Support Orders Act and the Subordinate Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act, the Lieutenant‑Governor in Council makes the following regulations.
1. Short title
3. Reciprocating jurisdictions
1. These regulations may be cited as the Reciprocal Enforcement of Support Orders Regulations.
2. In these regulations "Act" means the Reciprocal Enforcement of Support Orders Act.
3. Those states listed in the Schedule are declared to be reciprocating jurisdictions.
4. The Reciprocal Enforcement of Support Orders Regulations, Newfoundland Regulation 104/89, are repealed.
States declared to be Reciprocating Jurisdictions
104/89 Appendix; 232/90 s1; 141/95 s1
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer