This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Consolidated Newfoundland Regulation 1996
Avalon Regional Services Designation Order
Under the authority of section 402.1 of the City of St. John's Act and the Subordinate Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act, the Lieutenant‑Governor in Council makes the following Order.
1. Short title
2. Regional firefighting services
3. Water supply services
1. This Order may be cited as the Northeast Avalon Regional Services Designation Order.
Regional firefighting services
2. Regional firefighting is designated as a
service owned, managed and operated by the City of
Town of Logy Bay‑Middle Cove‑Outer Cove
Water supply services
3. Water supply is designated as a service to be
supplied by the City of
4. The Northeast Avalon Regional Services Designation Order, 1992, Newfoundland Regulation 60/92, is repealed.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer