This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Consolidated Newfoundland Regulation 1996
Under the authority of paragraph 10(1)(k) of the Natural Products Marketing Act and the Subordinate Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act, the Lieutenant‑Governor in Council makes the following Order.
1. Short title
3. Registration and information required
1. This Order may be cited as the Newfoundland Vegetable Producers Registration Order.
2. In this Order "producer" means a person who grows and markets not less than $2,000 worth of potatoes, turnips (rutabaga), cabbage, carrots or beets or a combination of them annually.
Registration and information required
3. All producers in the province shall register with the board and shall provide the board with the information set out in the form prescribed by the board within 30 days of the date of this Order.
4. The Newfoundland Vegetable Producers Registration Order, 1981, Newfoundland Regulation 144/81, is repealed.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer