This is an official version.
Copyright © 2000: Queens Printer,
Statutes of Newfoundland 1992
AN ACT TO AMEND THE
(Assented to December 23, 1992)
1. S.80 Amdt.
2. S.86 R&S
3. Ss.87 to 95 and 99, 100 and 103 Rep.
Be it enacted by the Lieutenant-Governor and House of Assembly in Legislative Session convened, as follows:
RSN 1990 cC-2 as amended
1. Subsection 80(1) of the Canada-Newfoundland Atlantic Accord Implementation Newfoundland Act is amended by deleting the phrase "sections 86 and 88" and by substituting the phrase "section 86".
2. Section 86 of the Act is repealed and the following substituted:
Qualification for production licence
86. A production licence or share in a production licence may not be held by a person other than a corporation incorporated in Canada.
3. Sections 87 to 95 inclusive and sections 99, 100 and 103 of the Act are repealed.
4. This Act comes into force on the day the federal Act to amend the Canada Petroleum Resources Act (Canada) and other Acts in consequence of that amendment come into force.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer