This is an official version.
Copyright © 2000: Queens Printer,
Statutes of Newfoundland 1995
AN ACT TO AMEND THE PENSION BENEFITS ACT (NO. 2)
(Assented to December 21, 1995)
1. S.28 Amdt.
Be it enacted by the Lieutenant-Governor and House of Assembly in Legislative Session convened, as follows:
RSN1990 cP-4 as amended
1. (1) Section 28 of the Pension Benefits Act is amended by renumbering it as subsection (1).
(2) Subsection 28(1) of the Act is amended by adding immediately after paragraph (o) the following:
(o.1) respecting the application of this Act or a provision of this Act to a public sector pension plan;
(3) Section 28 of the Act is further amended by adding immediately after subsection (1) the following:
(2) Regulations made under subsection (1) may be made with retroactive effect.
2. This Act is considered to have come into force on January 1, 1995.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer