This is an official version.
Copyright © 2008: Queen's Printer,
Statutes of Newfoundland and Labrador 2008
AN ACT TO REPEAL THE
1. Short title
2. SNL1996 cM-7.1 Rep.
3. NLR 90/97 Rep.
4. Assets and liabilities to Crown
Be it enacted by the Lieutenant-Governor and House of Assembly in Legislative Session convened, as follows:
1. This Act may be cited as the Memorial University Foundation Act Repeal Act.
SNL1996 cM-7.1 Rep.
2. The Memorial University Foundation Act is repealed.
NLR 90/97 Rep.
3. Proclamation bringing the Act into force, Newfoundland and Labrador Regulation 90/97, is repealed.
Assets and liabilities to Crown
4. Assets arising from the repeal of the Memorial University Foundation Act become the property of the Crown and liabilities resulting from the repeal of that Act become the responsibility of the Crown.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer